Bible Wiki is a database covering people, places, books, doctrine and history of the Bible. Join us as we glorify God, write about the Bible and be in fellowship with other Christians.
Check out insights on the word, faithful exposition and riveting details on the Bible Wiki Blog
2022/01/29 20:50- Henry Martin -
- A month has past since the world celebrated the birth of Christ. But the birth of any child is but a moment. What was the purpose of the coming of Jesus into this sin-cursed world? Two moments after t...
2022/01/05 22:31- Adam S. -
- Some forty days had passed and it was time for Mary to purify herself, according to Levitical law. By a miracle, Mary had bore the baby Jesus but had not slept with any man at this point. Here we mee...
2021/09/05 20:20- Adam S. -
- If you are like me, it is easy to take signs of God’s love found in nature for granted. The other day, when I was out walking, a ginormous natural sign hit my eyesight—a rainbow. I’ve seen rainbows m...
2021/01/29 23:27- Adam S. -
- What does it mean to search for something? A search is not a low-energy effort to find something. A search is a deep, intense probing that will not stop until something is found. How do we search?We p...
2020/12/24 17:43- Adam S. -
- What is the best, most refreshing water you have ever had?I know some of the best water I have ever had is an ice cold, bottled water or water from a cold fountainSay you had a choice between cold, r...
Some forty days had passed and it was time for Mary to purify herself, according to Levitical law. By a miracle, Mary had bore the baby Jesus but had not slept with any man at this point.
Here we meet the famous Simeon, who had been promised to see the Savior in the flesh during his lifetime. He praised God and announced to everyone in the temple courts how the baby would bring Salvation to all pe…
If you are like me, it is easy to take signs of God’s love found in nature for granted. The other day, when I was out walking, a ginormous natural sign hit my eyesight—a rainbow. I’ve seen rainbows many times, but on that day the Spirit stirred my heart, “Remember the rainbow!”
I think there is more to the rainbow than what we make of it, biblically speaking. In today’s world the rainbow is used t…
Before he left, Jesus left a final tool and challenge for all believers when he washed the disciples' feet https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/08/you-arent-too-good-for-anything-john.html
Jesus humble mindset is not the just an example, nor the exception- it is the expectation. https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/07/the-humility-expectation.html
What are you proud of? Do you think your qualities will justify you? What does God expect of us? [Read post https://blog.biblewiki.com/2020/06/boast-in-lord.html]
Can unbelief and faith coexist? At first glance, one would be inclined to say “Absolutely not!”. How then do we explain the remarkable proclamation of a man with a demon-possessed son in Mark 9? What do we do when doubt? Read full post here
Psalm 105 describes 6 ways to praise God:
- Thank him
- "Call on his name"
- Declare his works to everyone
- Sing to God
- Seek him
- Remember him
Read "Six Ways to Praise God " a study on Psalm 105 and remembrance on the Bible Wiki Blog
The story of “Cain and Abel” is one of the most famous stories in the whole Bible. Abel gave the first of his flocks in his sacrifice to God, while Cain did not give the first-fruits of his crop- he gave the leftovers. When God rejected Cain’s sacrifice, he becomes angry. Here, God uses one of the most interesting descriptions of sin in the Bible- sin is personified as “crouching at the door”.
Share your knowledge of the Word here, whether it be a current Bible study you are doing or something your Pastor said in his sermon. Not sure where to start "digging in" to Scripture? Not sure how to share your knowledge with others? Contact one of our Admins.
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/BibleWikiWeb/">Bible Wiki</a>